Sam Bonasso, the inventor of the Mechanical Concrete design, is in Texas this week illustrating the tire-derived-geo-cylinder confinement system that has been put to use in West Virginia. Commissioned to find a solution for the millions of old tires, Bonasso, a civil engineer by heart, came across this idea that is now being piloted here in Guadalupe County. A demonstration of the design is currently underway on Elm Creek Road off state of State Highway 123 South.
- EnviroRail Changes Future of Railroad Maintenance with Greener, Sustainable Mechanical Concrete®
- Mechanical Concrete® Pothole Terminator Was Presented at the 7th Scrap to Profit Conference
- Mechanical Concrete® Pothole Terminator
- Building Infrastructure in Developing Countries
- Confined Aggregate Concrete Wins First ASCE Infrastructure Innovation Contest