Potholes are budget busters. They are permanent, unending cost items. Every road gets them sooner or later—usually in the same place. To solve this apparently permanent problem requires a real change. Mechanical Concrete® is simple, inexpensive solution that virtually eliminates pothole. It does this by eliminating the cause—lateral failure of the underlying material. Mechanical Concrete® saves $$$$ now and tomorrow.
- Mechanical Concrete® Pothole Terminator Was Presented at the 7th Scrap to Profit Conference
- Mechanical Concrete® Pothole Terminator
- Building Infrastructure in Developing Countries
- Confined Aggregate Concrete Wins First ASCE Infrastructure Innovation Contest
- Mechanical Concrete Inventor Speaks at Auburn University